We want to help you maintain your felt ball rug, so the rug will last for many years. In order to keep the rug in the best possible condition, follow these guidelines:
- Keep the rug away from wet areas.
- Do not use the rug with outdoor footwear.
- Only place rugs indoors.
- Do not wash the rug.
- Cleaning should be done by shaking the rug. If a vacuum cleaner is used, we recommend not using the brush.
- Spilled liquid should be removed with paper towel. A professional should clean larger stains.
Una Living guaranties that the product supplied will be free from material defects and that it was not damaged during shipping. Una Living will repair or replace the product if the felt ball rug is damaged during shipping or have material defects. However, it is a requirement that you/the costumer has complied with the stated recommendations.
If there within a 3 year period are problems with the carpet, due to material defects which can be attributed to errors in the original delivered product, Una Living will be liable. In such a situation, you/the costumer will have to document with pictures and a description of the product how it did not live up to the guaranteed.
- Una Living accepts no responsibility, if there has been a breach of the instructions.
- The rug is used in places close to water or liquids
- The rug has been damaged by footwear
- The rug has been placed outdoors
- The rug has been washed
- Heavy items placed on top so the balls have become deform.
- The carpet is vacuumed with a brush
- There are spilled liquids on the rug
- Animals have used the rug
The warranty is valid only if the product has any damage or wear not caused by abnormal use of the rug. Especially damage or defect is not covered if the product is tainted, has accidentally damages, UV damage or have been subjected to improper transport or use. The product should not be repaired, cleaned or other interference by a party other than Una Living. The warranty is also void if the stickers, labels, or otherwise removed from the carpet or changed. The warranty is not transferable to a third party and the purchase should be verified with the correct purchase data.
If the carpet needs to be returned, it must be properly packaged and sent via GLS. If the goods returned under warranty conditions Una Living will pay the freight costs – agreements that further progress in the mail with our customer service.
Complaints and disputes must, according to the Consumer Claim Act § 5, see. § 45 paragraph. 2, be made on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/